M.A.A. (Maasai Aid Association) is a Swiss law
charity, founded on 1.1.2004 and based in Geneva (Switzerland).
However, MAA team has operated since 2003, under the name "MED
section suisse", as a branch of a kenyan NGO. This colaboration
being a fiasco, we continued then alone.
According to our status, our goals are :
M.A.A. aims to help the development of education in Kenya, especially the support to education of Maasai needy children, it defends Human Rights and more specifically Children Rights in Kenya, in accordance with the Constitution and the Civil Code of Kenya (reference to FGM and early forced marriages), it is committed to rescue Kenyan children in moral and physical distress and finally it supports sustainable development projects in the country and particularly in Maasai people regions.
The M.A.A. association is directed by a 7-9 members
President : CORSINI-KARAGOUNI
Vice President : Dr. Aliki AGORITSAS
The general assembly which takes place at the beggining of every year and is the highest authority according the Swiss Civil Code (art 60 and more).
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
- The International Network to Analyze, Communicate and Transform the Campaign against
Female Genital Cutting, I.N.T.A.C.T. (Cairo)
- The "Inter African Committee" aginst Harmful practices
- The Catholic mission of Rombo
- Womens International Network
- Johns Hopkins BLOOMBERG School of Public Health
- sponsor the scholaship of child, or
- pay an annual fee of 40 CHF (26 Euro or 40 USD), or
- make a donation to support one of our projects or campaigns.
We thank very much